[R] LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.

Pijush Das topijush at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 07:20:41 CET 2016

Hello Sir,

I am facing a common problem in R. I have searched a lot but nobody gives a
proper way. The problem is : when I am tying to check my package in R
created by me it shows an error given below

* checking PDF version of manual ... WARNING
> LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.
This typically indicates Rd problems.
LaTeX errors found:
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char (U+9D)
(inputenc)                not set up for use with LaTeX.

>See the inputenc package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char (U+9D)
(inputenc)                not set up for use with LaTeX.

>See the inputenc package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char (U+9D)
(inputenc)                not set up for use with LaTeX.

I found this is a common problem for each novice who are trying create
their won package. But I unable to find any proper solution.

Please help me .

Thank you very much

regards Pijush

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]