[R] Forecast Modeling using R model node in SPSS Modeler

Paul Bernal paulbernal07 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 14:05:56 CET 2016

Hi Ista,

Your suggestion is great. There is no better way to work with R than
working with R directly, however, I have been asked to generate forecasts
in SPSS Modeler using the R integration that comes with it, so
unfortunately, I need to find a way around. If I find the way to do it, I
will make sure I share it with the rest of the R user community.

Anyway, thank you for your quick and kind reply,

Best of regards,

Paul