[R] Why is DocumentTermMatrix showing 0 term?

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:09:37 CET 2016

Hi Patrick,

How could anyone possibly answer this question with only the information
you've provided? It's like showing me an empty cup and asking why it's
empty. Maybe you didn't put anything in it. Maybe you did and then you dog
drank it or your cat knocked it over or your girlfriend drank it. How would
I possibly know?

Bottom line, you need to show exactly what you did to produce that result,
preferably in the form of a few lines of code that we can run to reproduce
your problem.

Finally, you may find it helpful take some time to learn how to ask
questions the smart way. http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html is
a good place to learn this important skill.

Best,
Ista