[R] [R-pkgs] New R package on CRAN: productivity (0.1.0)

Yann Desjeux yann.desjeux at inra.fr
Tue Dec 6 14:32:30 CET 2016

Dear R users,

I am happy to announce that the R package 'productivity: Indices of
Productivity Using Data Envelopment Analysis' is now available on CRAN
(https://cran.r-project.org/package=productivity).

Productivity allows computing various transitive measures of
productivity and profitability, in both levels and changes.
In addition to the classic Malmquist productivity index, 'productivity'
also contains the multiplicatively complete and transitive Färe-Primont
and Lowe indices.

All estimations are based on the nonparametric Data Envelopment Analysis
(DEA) and several assumptions regarding returns to scale are available
(i.e. CRS, VRS, NIRS, NDRS).

Besides, the package allows parallel computing.

I would certainly appreciate feedback, comments and suggestions from
more experienced packagers and R users at
https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/productivity/

Best regards,

Yann

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]