[R] Help!

Ulrik Stervbo ulrik.stervbo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:50:54 CET 2016

Hi Andrea,

The R-studio shortcut for running the current line or selection is Ctrl +
Enter. The shortcut for sourcing the whole script is Ctrl+Shift+Enter

If you press the 'source' button it will source the whole script - I
believe there's a Run-button which will make you able to run the current
line or selection, but I don't have R-studio here, so I can check.

HTH
Ulrik