[R] R XML package on RHEL

Das Neves, David, Vodacom South Africa David.DasNeves at vcontractor.co.za
Wed Dec 7 20:21:36 CET 2016

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I do have them installed it seems:

[dasneved at drdsv01zatcrh ~]$ yum list installed | grep xml2
*Note* Red Hat Network repositories are not listed below. You must run this command as root to access RHN repositories.
libxml2.x86_64       2.7.6-21.el6_8.1  @RHEL6.8-Server-P1-Jul2016-x86_64
libxml2-devel.x86_64 2.7.6-21.el6_8.1  @RHEL6.8-Server-P1-Oct2016-x86_64

I have a .so for ldap on the server, maybe I should try symlinking to it? I can't find anything called libldap without a version number, so maybe that is the problem?

[dasneved at drdsv01zatcrh ~]$ find / -name '*libldap*' 2>/dev/null
/lib64/libldap-2.4.so.2
/lib64/libldap_r-2.4.so.2
/lib64/libldap_r-2.4.so.2.10.3
/lib64/libldap-2.4.so.2.10.3
/opt/apps/oracle/product/11.2.0/client64/lib/libldapjclnt11.so
/opt/apps/oracle/product/11.2.0/client64/lib/libldapjclnt11.a
/opt/apps/oracle/product/11.2.0/client64/lib/libldapclnt11.a
/opt/apps/oracle/product/11.2.0/dbhome/lib/libldapjclnt11.so
/opt/apps/oracle/product/11.2.0/dbhome/lib/libldapjclnt11.a
/opt/apps/oracle/product/11.2.0/dbhome/lib/libldapclnt11.a
/usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/libldapbe2lo.so
/usr/lib64/libldap-2.3.so.0.2.31
/usr/lib64/libldap_r-2.3.so.0
/usr/lib64/libldap_r-2.3.so.0.2.31
/usr/lib64/sasl2/libldapdb.so