[R] [FORGED] help with gradient boxplot

Fix Ace acefix at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:50:02 CET 2016

Hi, Paul,
Thank you so much for this further clarification!
Ace

    On Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:09 PM, Paul Murrell <paul at stat.auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

 Hi

Great to hear you have it working.

Figuring out the names of grobs takes two things:

1. someone has to name the grobs
2. grid.ls()

The reason why I did my example using 'lattice' is because 'lattice'
names all of its grobs.  There is a document ...

http://lattice.r-forge.r-project.org/Vignettes/src/naming-scheme/namingScheme.pdf

... that describes the 'lattice' naming scheme.

Paul

--
Dr Paul Murrell
Department of Statistics