[R] output

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Dec 13 03:32:19 CET 2016

1) I recommend against using xls for very large data sets. (Not that xlsx is really that much better.) If you really think this is necessary you will probably need to split the data frame and write each element of the resulting list. See ?split.

2) Google tells me (as it could have told you) that you could choose another package or increase your memory allocation to java. [1] If you encounter bugs in packages, don't forget to use the maintainer() function as mentioned in the Posting Guide.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19147884/importing-a-big-xlsx-file-into-r