[R] Merging two columns of unequal length

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Dec 13 06:39:37 CET 2016

You can't do that. You can either make a different data frame, or you can stack the data in additional rows. If you make your example reproducible, we may be able to give more specific help.

Also,  post in plain text to avoid HTML code corruption.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html