[R] Is it possible to create such graph - Which packages can come handy?

Adams, Jean jvadams at usgs.gov
Tue Dec 20 16:49:41 CET 2016

​You might find the code in this blog post helpful.
http://theanalyticalminds.blogspot.com/2015/03/part-3a-plotting-with-ggplot2.html

Scroll down to "Analysing the temperature by month - violin geom with
jittered points overlaid​".

This shows a series of violin plots, which is another way to display the
shape of a distribution.

Jean