[R] Would like to practice running ecological data & R code

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Wed Dec 21 19:53:58 CET 2016

There is also the R-sig-eco mailing list.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Ave., L-627
Livermore, CA 94550
925-423-1062

On 12/20/16, 6:17 PM, "R-help on behalf of Bert Gunter" <r-help-bounces at r-project.org on behalf of bgunter.4567 at gmail.com> wrote:

    You might want to start here:

    https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Environmetrics.html

    I am sure there are many interesting data sets in these packages.

    Please also search online for R tutorials -- there are many good ones,
    some targeted for your field I'm sure. Google is your friend.

    Cheers,
    Bert

    Bert Gunter

    and sticking things into it."