[R] Need Help, Unable to find the problem in R Script

amit rathee amit1983_rathee at rediffmail.com
Wed Dec 28 04:28:52 CET 2016

R/Sir,        i am trying to find precision and recall value for multi class software clustering problem using package "ClusterCrit"i have attached my source code "Clustering.txt" and input files "ClassCoupling.txt" & "JUnitGoldStandard"in my script for different combination of clustering i am getting same value of precision & recall, which i think should not be?Kindly helpThanks in advanceAMIT RATHEEResearch Scholar