[R] [FORGED] Export R output in Excel

Bryan Mac bryanmac.24 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 00:48:11 CET 2016

Hi Rolf,

I wanted to export the output/results of R to an Excel file for easier comparisons/reporting. When I tried to copy and paste my output to an excel file the formatting was off.
I want to export my descriptive stats and the linear regression.

I googled “Export R output to excel” but did not find most of the hints “useful”. if anything, it got me more confused.

Thanks.

Bryan Mac
bryanmac.24 at gmail.com