[R] [FORGED] Export R output in Excel

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 11:38:11 CET 2016

I don't really disagree with the below, but part of the issue is that analyses do not typically output results in data frame like formats (neither in the textual form or as R objects). Some people have attacked this issue by wrangling output into data frames, check the "broom" package.

(The ideology of sweeping much of the flexibility of R away by turning all data structures into data sets strikes me a bit much like reinventing SAS, but this might be a spot where it comes in useful.)

-pd