[R] 3D Elliptic Fourier

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org
Sat Dec 31 20:51:16 CET 2016

Have you tried findFn{sos}:

 > library(sos)
 > efa <- findFn('Elliptic Fourier Analysis')
found 10 matches;  retrieving 1 page
Downloaded 0 links in 0 packages.
 > mmcs <- ???Morphometrics
found 71 matches;  retrieving 4 pages
2 3 4
Downloaded 0 links in 0 packages.

       I'm not familiar with Elliptic Fourier Analysis, so I don't know
what other search terms might be helpful for this.

       A similar search at "http://rdocumentation.org" produced nothing
that seemed relevant.

       However, the building blocks for what you need are most likely
available in R.

       Hope this helps.
       Spencer Graves