[R] Panel Data Help

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Feb 2 07:15:21 CET 2016

I am going to go out on a limb and say that the answer to your question is "Yes".

However,  I cannot decipher specifics from your description.  If you want a more useful answer you need to follow the advice in the Posting Guide mentioned in the footer  (including posting in plain text rather than HTML, and providing some sample data). You will also benefit from reading [1], with particular attention to using the dput function.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example