[R] Problems loading lme4

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Feb 3 19:25:59 CET 2016

R 3.3.0 is not a released version of R. It appears that you have obtained a version of lme4 that is ahead of its time. This would have been a perfect time for you to have followed the Posting Guide mentioned below (in particular the inclusion of complete version information such as the sessionInfo function would provide). If you obtained your lme4 through CRAN, the maintainers made a mistake.  If you found it somewhere else then you are the one who erred. Since it loads fine for me my bet is on your mistake.