[R] MCA, Rcmdr, FactoMineR

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 18:27:11 CET 2016

Your R is quite old -- newest version is at least 3.2.3 . As a general
rule, you should first upgrade to the current versions of both R and
packages **before posting**, as the posting guide requests I believe.
This is precisely to avoid problems like this.

If this fails to resolve your problems, re-post.

(Ignore this advice if John or others with greater expertise respond.
Mine is a general prescription only).

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter