[R] MCA, Rcmdr, FactoMineR

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Feb 10 18:47:12 CET 2016

The Posting Guide mentioned at the bottom of every message on the list has many helpful tips.  One of these is that you should install the latest version of R before asking for help on the list.  v2.15.1 is quite old in Internet time.

BTW, if this your troubles are specific to running on MacOSX, the PG also recommends asking your question on the R-sig-mac list. That is, if you are having trouble installing the latest version of R because of your OS, you probably should be asking people more likely to be familiar with R on your OS. (You might get lucky here anyway, but targeting your question is preferred.)