[R] R Memory Issue

Sandeep Rana sunnysingha.analytics at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:21:12 CET 2016

Hi,
May be its reading your file and taking time which depends on size of the file that you are reading.
Please explore ‘data.table’ library to read big files in few seconds.

If you attempt to close the application while execution had been in progress for sometime it would take time most of the times.
Instead, end the r_session process from task manager which is immediate.

Regards,
Sandeep S. Rana