[R] How to create an executable file from R GUI?

Adrian Dușa dusa.adrian at unibuc.ro
Fri Feb 19 23:36:02 CET 2016

Your function, buildGui(), what does it use, Tcl/Tk or something else?
If it's Tcl/Tk, I believe you need a normal R console opened. My .bat file
only works for a command line, which is fine if the user interface opens up
in a webpage, but I'm pretty sure it doesn\t work with Tcl/Tk.
What kind of window does your function return?
Adrian