[R] FD package

Fabio Monteiro fabio.monteiro1992 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:51:15 CET 2016

Hi.

First i would like to say that i'm really new in R. I recently started
working with R and i'm using the FD package.

I'm having some errors that doesn't make any sense.

I have 2 matrix, one is the species with functional traits and the second
one is the species and abundances.

When I try to run the dbFD to calculate the functional diversity, the error
is the number of species is different in x and a.

I checked a lot of times and the number of species is the same and there
are no mistakes in their names like spaces or caps.

Can you help me?

Fábio Monteiro

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]