[R] How to create an executable file from R GUI?

Adrian Dușa dusa.adrian at unibuc.ro
Mon Feb 22 12:32:16 CET 2016

It doesn't look like HTML because it is not HTML at all, it is actually SVG.
I found that creating exact locations for checkboxes, radios and text,
using raw HTML, is a pain, therefore I created my own library of functions
which combines SVG and Javascript.
The graphs are also SVG, although I am looking to embed normal R graphics
via shiny.

--
Adrian Dusa
University of Bucharest