[R] Fwd: Shiny-Wordcloud

Venky venkynov10 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 06:44:53 CET 2016

Hi R users,

I need Shiny *server and UI* code for creating Uni gram,Bi gram,and Trig
ram.
 for Word cloud from my desktop data.

I gone through this link: http://shiny.rstudio.com/gallery/word-cloud.html

It contains the source data from some where, but i need to use these word
cloud for my *DESKTOP* data

in this example (http://shiny.rstudio.com/gallery/word-cloud.html)  *"A mid
Summer night dreams",The merchant of Venice "* is drop down

In that drop-down i need to set my own Desktop file (csv) variable to show
the word cloud.

*For example*

column  1                         column 2                           column
3

what are you?               am fine                        i am from Chennai
Who are you?               Thanking you               my name is venky
bye take care                i will do that                please give me

I want to create column 1 word cloud instead of *A mid Summer night
dreams",*
and column 2 word cloud  instead of* The merchant of Venice from the * (
http://shiny.rstudio.com/gallery/word-cloud.html)

I need to create word cloud for separate,separate columns

Please help me to figure out this one

Thanks and Regards
Venkatesan

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]