[R] Password-Shiny

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:24:42 CET 2016

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 at 00:18 boB Rudis <bob at rudis.net> wrote:

> What would cause you to think this mailing list is a free code-writing
> service? Perhaps post your question on Amazon's Mechanical Turk
> service?
>
> Alternatively: purchase a license for Shiny Server Pro.
>
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 12:45 AM, Venky <venkynov10 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi R users,
> >
> > Please anyone help me how to create password access in shiny

It's not clear to me if you are asking about a "Pro" service specifically
(though if so I have learnt something), or just this:

http://shiny.rstudio.com/reference/shiny/latest/passwordInput.html

Either way r-help is not yet the place for extensions as way out as Shiny,
try here:

http://shiny.rstudio.com/help/

Cheers, Mike.