[R] Reading a datetime vector

D Wolf doug45290 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 23:29:23 CET 2016

In addition to my previous message, DF_extract_clean.R is the program in the dropbox folder that I am currently working on.
Doug

    On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 4:02 AM, Jim Lemon <drjimlemon at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Doug,It is difficult for us to work out what is happening as we don't have access to a toy data set that we can play with. Excel spreadsheets are one of those things that you can't just attach to your email to the help list. If there is somewhere you can leave a _small_ Excel sample file (take the first 10 rows, say) that we can download (Google Drive, Dropbox?) and include the URL in your email, maybe someone can offer more than guesses.
Jim

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]