[R] R package for bootstrapping a mixed-design (between-within) MANOVA

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:17:42 CET 2016

R is a programming LANGUAGE. You can always write your own code (it is
not clear exactly how you would bootstrap, as this is not an iid error
structure), and there are many online courses and tutorials to help
you do so.  See here for some suggestions:
https://www.rstudio.com/resources/training/online-learning/#R

the Rseek.org website can also be useful to search for R packages and functions.

Finally, you might try posting to the r-sig-mixed-models list, as this
appears to be more directly relevant to your task.

HTH.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter