[R] save screen printed data frames and ggplots into a file

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 02:19:35 CET 2016

Does what? You said you already have a script.

**If** you want to program it as a function, then I suggest that you
do some homework and go through an R tutorial, e.g. the "Intro to R"
that ships with R or one of the many available on the web.

If that is not what you mean, then clarify.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."