[R] exact trend test (enumerate all possible contingency tables with fixed row and column margins)

li li hannah.hlx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:29:29 CET 2016

Thanks for all the reply. Below is the data in a better format.

> addmargins(dat)

    dose 0 dose 0.15 dose 0.5 dose 1.5 dose 5 Sum

yes      4         3        4        5      8  24

no       4         5        4        3      0  16

Sum      8         8        8        8      8  40

I think it is easier and better that I rephrase my question. I would like
to enumerate all possible
contingency tables with the row margins and column margins fixed as in the
above table. Yes. In fisher's exact test, this should have been done
internally. But I need explicitly find all such tables. Need some help on
this and thanks very much in advance.

    Hanna