[R] exact trend test (enumerate all possible contingency tables with fixed row and column margins)

li li hannah.hlx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 19:18:54 CET 2016

I did check the coin package before. I did not see a function in that
package that can be used to list all the possible contingency tables with
fixed margins.
Of course I googled "exact trend test using R". There is not enough help
there.
For up to three groups, I can easily enumerate all the contingency table
with fixed margins, but with 5 groups it is not that easy.
But as mentioned before, this is done implicitly and routinely in
fisher.test function in R. So if anyone who have done this in R before,
please help.
Thanks.
   Hanna