[R] Bezier to line segments

Adrian Dușa dusa.adrian at unibuc.ro
Sat Jan 9 16:35:32 CET 2016

Thanks Greg, I'll take a look on that package as well.
I'm still unsure whether to calculate these splines at each function run,
or to store the coordinates of each spline (curve) and read them when
needed. There are performance issues to take into account, but from my
current tests it seems that calculating the coordinates each time decreases
timing performance.

For the moment I opted to store the values, but if I will find a quick(er)
alternative, will change it at the next version.

This is for a new package called venn (now on CRAN), to which I am going to
send an announcement to r-packages.

Best wishes,
Adrian

--