[R] Fraud detection Model in R

Archit Soni soni.archit1989 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 15:06:49 CET 2016

Hello R lovers,

For the upcoming hackathon I have thought of an idea to flag fraudulent
claims with the probability and send an email to the designated parties
that a fraudulent claim has been submitted and the probability is x.

I am new to R, but what I have researched on the internet is that I should
have a data model to fit my data into that + machine learning and Spotfire
to visualise that.

I need your guidance and suggestion as how to take on this challenge, what
documents i can read or any sample fraud detection model in place.

Any help or guidance is much needed and appreciated.

Best Regards,
Archit

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]