[R] Package "boot" and Bca for %

msg.contact at laposte.net msg.contact at laposte.net
Sun Jan 10 18:56:38 CET 2016

Dear all,

Beginner with R, I need somme help to write a correct R script using package "boot" to calculate % and Bca confidence intervals for percentages to describe a population structure.

I have the following strucure data set:

data<-c(A, A, A, A, A, A, B, B, B, B, B, C, C, C, C, C, C, C, C, C)

where A, B and C are different species.

I want to calculate robust % of A; % of B and % of C with Bca confidance intervals using package "boot" and boostraps of the initial data set.

Thanks for your help.

All the best.
Steeve M.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]