[R] OpenAir package help!!

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:25:55 CET 2016

Hi Diana,
As far as I can see, polarPlot (openair) does not specify the colors for
the labels. One possibility is to redefine the default foreground color and
see what happens:

par(fg="red")

but this will almost certainly change other elements in the plot.
Unfortunately the panel.levelplot  function in lattice which is called
doesn't seem to have an argument for label colors either. I cannot even try
to persuade you to use the polar.plot function in the plotrix package as
the radial.grid function does not have a label color argument. If you are
really desperate for this, it can probably be programmed...

Jim

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 11:28 PM, DIANA MARGARITA <d_margarita_p at hotmail.com