[R] installing tikzDevices for R 3.2.3

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Sat Jan 16 05:42:41 CET 2016

Please do not use http://r-forge.r-project.org/ to install tikzDevice.
We no longer update tikzDevice on R-Forge. It may be a problem of your
CRAN mirror. When in doubt, try the RStudio mirror (the chance that
Amazon CloudFront is down should be much smaller than a single metal
server somewhere):

install.packages("tikzDevice", repos="https://cran.rstudio.com")
# make sure your version of R supports https

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>