[R] featurised matrix factorisation in R

Sandeep Rana sunnysingha.analytics at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 08:38:44 CET 2016

Thanks Berend,
Through NMF we would be able to capture relationship between users and items and discover latent factors/topics of those users items.
I want to combine the above with effect of user features(e.g: gender, age, location, time… etc.) and item features (e.g.: item_category, price, location, etc….) hence, the name featurised
matrix factorisation. I didn’t find yet reference to package that takes in user and item features too.

Regards,
Sunny