[R] Logistic Regression

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 22:20:11 CET 2016

Do you have the sample sizes that the sample proportions were computed
from (e.g. 0.5 could be 1 out of 2 or 100 out of 200)?

If you do then you can specify the model with the proportions as the y
variable and the corresponding sample sizes as the weights argument to
glm.

If you only have proportions without an integer sample size then you
may want to switch to using beta regression instead of logistic
regression.