[R] Block Triangular Matirx

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 03:13:59 CET 2016

> On Jan 24, 2016, at 10:45 PM, Olivier Crouzet <olivier.crouzet at univ-nantes.fr> wrote:
>
> Hi, I think this page will help,
>
> https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/base/html/lower.tri.html

I agree that might be useful. Also very useful if the OP wants further advice would be for the OP to post a follow-up with R code that creates a minimal example and show what a correct answer would look like.

If each block were homogeneous, the answer might be simpler than if the values in the blocks could be arbitrary. It would be helpful to know what sort of specification for the dimensions of blocks might look like. Simpler would be square blocks.

--
David.

> Olivier.
>
> --