[R] 'ref' must be an existing level

Shivi Bhatia shivipmp82 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 12:29:16 CEST 2016

Dear Team,

I am running a multinomial logistic regression model for one of the
fictitious data before i implement the same on my real data.
Here i am trying to predict based some scores and economic group whether a
person will go for a diploma, general or honors.

The code below:
m11$prog2<- relevel(m11$prog, ref = "honors"

already loaded the nnet library. However i got the below error:
Error in relevel.factor(m11$prog, ref = "honors") :
  'ref' must be an existing level

I have tried searching on SO and nabble but did not find an answer that
could help.

Please suggest what is incorrect. Also checked the class of the var and is
a factor variable.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]