[R] Statistical Test

Julia Edeleva psychexpert1992 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 14:34:39 CEST 2016

Dear R-community,

Thanks for replying to my previous post. I would need some more help,
thoug.

I am performing statistical analysis on chidlren's accuracy rates  as a
dependent variable and two predictor variables with two levels each (syntax
- subject vs object; internal NP position - pre vs post).

As an outcome of my study, children committed 3 types of errors. I want to
compare whether children committed significantly more errors of one type as
compared to the other two types, i.e. test the scale *error 1 > error 2 >
error 3 (">" is "more than").*  Which statistical test is most appropriate?

Furthermore, I want to know whether one particular type of error is more
common in one experimental condition than in the other, i.e. test
whether *error
1 in condition 1 is more common than error 1 in condition 2*.

Thnx a lot

Julia Edeleva

*Compare different types of errors in chidren's performance. Statistical
Test? - ResearchGate*. Available from:
https://www.researchgate.net/post/Compare_different_types_of_errors_in_chidrens_performance_Statistical_Test
[accessed Jul 10, 2016].

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]