[R] Writing data onto xlsx file without cell formatting

Christofer Bogaso bogaso.christofer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 02:43:06 CEST 2016

Hi again,

I am trying to write a data frame to an existing Excel file (xlsx)
from row 5 and column 6 of the 1st Sheet. I was going through a

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32632137/using-write-xlsx-in-r-how-to-write-in-a-specific-row-or-column-in-excel-file

However trouble is that it is modifying/removing formatting of all the
affected cells. I have predefined formatting of those cells where data
to be pasted, and I dont want to modify or remove that formatting.

Any idea if I need to pass some additional argument.

Appreciate your valuable feedback.

Thanks,