[R] Is there a way to coerce ggplot into using min & max values for x & y axes?

KMNanus kmnanus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:40:38 CEST 2016

I’m plotting few dozen variables, doing so because I need to examine them one at a time.  The range of these variables varies widely.  One can range from -.5 to .03, another from -600 to +750.

I want both axes to automatically plot from both min and max values for both continuous variables.

I’ve tried  - stat_summary(fun.ymax=max, fun.ymin=min), but it doesn’t plot to the min and max values.

This code neither plots to the min/max nor does it create tick marks on either axis - scale_y_continuous(breaks = c(min(b12.2$myvar), 0, max(b12.2$myvar)))

Has anyone faced this situation before?  I appreciate the help.

Ken
kmnanus at gmail.com
914-450-0816 (tel)
347-730-4813 (fax)