[R] Lake Analyzer Help

Kyle Wittmaier wittmaierk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:50:34 CEST 2016

I am using LakeAnalyzer in Rstudio to produce heat maps and plots using
data from constant monitoring buoys. I have a prewritten script that is
functioning on a colleagues computer perfectly. I am using Rstudio 0.99.902
and R 3.3.1. I have added four packages to the project (lattice,
manipulate, matrix, and rLakeAnalyzer). I am using the exact same data
files and process as my colleague. When I run the script no error messages
appear and everything appears to work perfectly, except there are
significant gaps in the data shown on the plots. Any ideas?

Thank you

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]