[R] Lake Analyzer Help

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 01:03:46 CEST 2016

Hi Kyle,
First, see if you can identify which data are getting lost. This will
often reveal what is losing them if there is some common
characteristic.

If not, try to create some toy data (a puddle, not a lake) that will
produce the same problem. Then send an email with the toy data as
formatted by "dput" and the minimum R script that causes the error so
that we can run exactly what you ran by copying your example and
pasting it into our R sessions.

Jim