[R] newbee Caret load question

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 10:08:05 CEST 2016

The R version was not stated (RStudio is a shell, so you cannot infer the version of R from its version number), but the warning messages suggest that it is less than 3.2.3. Recent versions of pbkrtest depend on R >= 3.2.3. I happen to know that because it led to infelicities which should probably have been avoided by not introducing new features in the middle of the 3.2.x series.

I.e., an upgrade of R is what is called for.

-pd