[R] How to plot density distribution based on mean values and quantiles in R?

gcchenleidenuniv gcchenleidenuniv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 23:11:02 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I need to draw density curves based on some published data. But in the article only mean value (0.015 ) and quantiles (Q0.15=0.012 , Q0.85=0.057) were given. So I was thinking if it is possible to plot density curves solely based on the mean value and quantiles. The dnorm(x, mean, sd, log) function needs the standard deviation which was not mentioned, so it can not be used in this situation.

Many thanks!!
Daniel
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]