[R] brokerage function sna package raw.grp

Manon Ragonnet-Cronin mragonne at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 25 16:45:33 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I am using the brokerage function in the sna package to look at
liaisons between groups. The function returns raw and expected scores
by vertex (raw.nli and exp.nli) and  the aggregate raw and expected
scores (raw.gli and exp.gli). However, I am interested  in the scores
for each group that I am studying  and only the *expected* scores per
group (exp.grp) are given, not the raw scores by group. I thought
maybe I'd be able to calculate the raw scores by sorting my vertices
into groups and summing their raw scores within each group, but
exp.grp does not seem to be the sum of exp.nli sorted by group.
I would be grateful for any help.

Thanks,
Manon Ragonnet,
Postdoctoral researcher, University of Edinburgh, UK.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.