[R] Estimators for non-normal data

Nika Sušac nika.susac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:40:06 CEST 2016

Yes, I meant confirmatory factor analysis, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I
was doing my analyses in lavaan and saw that there are several robust
options (MLM, MLMVS, MLMV, MLF, MLR), but I wasn't sure about their
specifics, so that was what I was actually asking about.
I will definitely consult the links you sent me, thank you!