[R] Fuzzy variable universe

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 20:25:43 CEST 2016

As Jeff suggested, I read the help for you.

Based on the examples, you need:

     ## set universe
     sets_options("universe", seq(from = 0, to = 10, by = 0.1))
     teste2 = fuzzy_variable( a = fuzzy_trapezoid( corners = c( 0, 1, 2, 3 ) ) )

comparing
plot(teste) # complete with Warning
and
plot(teste2)
makes me think this did what you wanted. At least, it did something.

Sarah