[R] Strange message after reading multiple scripts from one folder

Frank S. f_j_rod at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:52:05 CEST 2016

Dear list,

I have one folder named "scripts_JMbayes", wich contains 10 R scripts.
I can read them properly by doing:

> pathnames <- list.files(pattern="[.]R", path="Mydir/scripts_JMbayes", full.names = TRUE)
> sapply(pathnames, USE.NAMES = FALSE, FUN = source,)

However, R generates the following message:

visible FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE

What does it mean and what should I change to avoid this message?
Any help would be appreciated!

Best,

Frank

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]